1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card and, in an effort to protect our clients, we will likely ask for identification.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Uniontown Veterinary Clinic understands this and now can offer 0% Interest Payment Programs through CareCredit. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into multiple monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll submit your application for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com
Highlights of this program include:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 Months (Some extended payment plans available for certain procedures)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .